Invite Your Friends To CrazyEngineers

CE is rapidly approaching 100,000 members and you all can help CE in reaching that milestone by simply inviting your friends.

Here's a simple mail you can forward to everyone in your contact list and ask them to do the same. That way, we'll soon advance towards becoming the biggest engineering community in the world. What say?

Here it goes -

Hey,

Consider this as my personal invitation to join me on CrazyEngineers and tens of thousands of awesome engineers from all over the world. It's free for everyone and a great way of learning. You can get engineering project ideas, get your technical questions answered by experts. All CEans are very helpful and often go out of the way to help others.

I find it the most effective way of spending time on the Internet, learning & having fun at the same time.

Here's a quick registration link: #-Link-Snipped-#

Please pass on this message to all your friends, please! πŸ˜€
What say?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I love the idea. I am passing this message to all on my contact list. 😁
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    i have sent mail,i am also using my signature since long even in my gmail to join crazyengineers πŸ˜€
  • Reya
    Reya
    Great idea!!i will convey this message to all my friends immediately.
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    It is a good idea. I'll surely send this mail to people in my contact list. 😁
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Nice.. I Sent this mail to many people.
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    This is a nice idea..........I'll mail all my friends and even my seniors...
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Bumping this thread. New CEans can help us spread the word.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    I have already posted in my Facebook. πŸ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Shared and sent to all... Next facebook! πŸ˜€
  • just_Ritu
    just_Ritu
    πŸ˜€Great IdeaπŸ˜€
    I am on it.
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Sharing Sharing! πŸ˜€
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Wow, I'm just going to have to type this down to feel the essence of this new look. Great going Biggie and team πŸ˜€
  • chithrachennai
    chithrachennai
    +1πŸ‘
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    Posted on my College's Group Page. Sure that many would be joining in!!!πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    Posted on my College's Group Page. Sure that many would be joining in!!!πŸ˜€
    We're already working on simplifying the whole procedure 😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Guys, when you post the link to registration page - do write 2-3 lines about why love being at CE. A personal touch always makes a difference.
  • Ekta Sharma
    Ekta Sharma
    It occupies the top most position on my wall right now.😁
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    Ekta Sharma
    It occupies the top most position on my wall right now.😁
    Nice! For me, it has gone a bit down on my wall now!!πŸ˜›
  • Ekta Sharma
    Ekta Sharma
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    Nice! For me, it has gone a bit down on my wall now!!πŸ˜›
    πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
    same hereπŸ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Harry Potter 7th Part (I) is releasing tomorrow i.e. 19th November,2010. I am going to watch the movie. Who else if going to watch the movie? πŸ˜€
I want to know about the battery baked electronic clock that is inside a time switch..Please someone help me with their valuable suggestion. thanking you, poonam.
I like programming, so thats one of the reasons I plan to major in computer science. Also, I like the idea of working with computer graphics and systems for artificial...
Hi friends I got a tune and the lyrics for CE-Birthday song to sing it on CE Anniversary. I need some people who are good at singing english songs.There are...
Define irrigation and explain its necessity and scope in India Describe the different types of Irrigation schemes . Explain each briefly What are the benefits and ill effects of Irrigation.?...