Invisible Costume

Hi

I am planning to prepare a costume that makes a person invisible.
I got some ideas. but when i searched for it in internet, i found a different methodology.

To procede with my ideas i need help regarding the light sensors and liquid crystal display.

Can anyone help me out . . . ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    muggles trying to invent pure-blood invisible cloak???

I think I just read today this has been invented . Scientists from Karlsrube Institute of technology have tried doing it.

I read it in a local newspaper though!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    invisible costume ...ahem ahem.Will it be cost effective ?๐Ÿ˜€
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    the basic trick here should be being able to deflect all the light falling upon the body. How do you plan to achieve it? or is there something else u are planning ?

share your idea so that we can understand and help in it
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Retro reflection.

Search about this and you'll have a head start.

Retroreflector Retroreflectors And Invisibility
  • ErNiKO
    ErNiKO
    Wow..That would be an interesting research. If something like this is possible it will be interesting to read or research about on internet.
    Hope some one will find something out shortly about this.
  • ChenPa
    ChenPa
    muggles trying to invent pure-blood invisible cloak???

I think I just read today this has been invented . Scientists from Karlsrube Institute of technology have tried doing it.

I read it in a local newspaper though!
    yes durga, its something like invisible cloak. I also read something about that one. but they used projector and camera and a computer. i m planning it without using those.
    I mean using only electronic circuits. it should be simply cloak.
  • ChenPa
    ChenPa
    Retro reflection.

Search about this and you'll have a head start.
    hi silverscorpion,

I have gone through it. and its a good concept. I can use that one. thank you.
  • ChenPa
    ChenPa
    the basic trick here should be being able to deflect all the light falling upon the body. How do you plan to achieve it? or is there something else u are planning ?

share your idea so that we can understand and help in it
    optimystix

i am planning it using 'Liquid Crystal Display' and some light sensors.

Can u help me to find some info about light sensors and the working of LCDs . . .
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Hey,I will be first one to buy it after you have done.
  • Vega
    Vega
    dileep k
    Hey,I will be first one to buy it after you have done.
    You sure? Coz this is gonna cost billions! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • lal
    lal
    You know, actually CEans have a discount!!!๐Ÿ˜‰
  • saurabh2486
    saurabh2486
    yeah but for retro reflection system u have lots of limitations like the light must fall at certain angles and also u will be invisible partially and only when viewed from single direction only
  • saurabh2486
    saurabh2486
    i agree with u lal
  • senthamil_arasu
    senthamil_arasu
    ya u can do all that .. but a problem comes there . u can shoe urself invisible if the person seeing u is invisible .. but it is very tough to display the things which r back of u in the front as if it is seen from far and small distances .we have to use the sensors around the body to calculate at wat distance the person is in and if many persons are there na . u cant make urself invisible . u can be a moving camera and a display .. work on it buddy .. its an interesting work to do
  • Munguti
    Munguti
    How would total reflection cause something to be invisible??? I thought that for something to be invisible you need all light incident on it to be able to pass through it, or for your case seem to pass through it. which would involve heavy computing from my perspective.
    Correct me if i am wrong.
  • abhinaykumar
    abhinaykumar
    this invisible costume what u are trying to do is can be done only in one way but the costume will be invisible in only one direction......
    coz no1 knows the in which direction some one sees the invisible costume
    it can be done if and only if the eye sight should be exactly parallel to the costume
    here what i mean is we are having the cameras which can project the 90 or any other angle frm what we have to let ourselves invisible.....
    so according to me the invisible cloak is only possible in one direction due to the focus of the eye which is proportional to the camera projection.....
  • abhinaykumar
    abhinaykumar
    it can be achieved if the back part of the body should have the cameras and the front part of the costume must project it like a lcd tv but in this u can do it only if the viewer is exactly front of the costume
    if the viewer tries to see the abnormal invisibility cloak in other direction u will get busted.........

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Due to advancements in technology there are lot of key loggers available in internet where even osk is also not quite helpful So here is another tip Type password in...
hii friends, friends while im searching for a miniproject topic i heard about "CLAP OPERATED FAN SPEED CONTROL".i think this is a good one but i dont have the circiut...
A typical design for an engine uses oil to contribute to the cooling of the engine. For example, an automotive "water cooled" engine usually has holes in the base of...
Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker File Size 5.04MB Create your own CD/DVD labels and CD jewel cases with the ultimate in ease and flexibility! If you're sick of guessing which songs...
All is set to add glitz and glamour to the month of April... Kamala Institute of Technology & Science-Singapur, Huzurabad, Karimnagar Dt. presenting you a NATIONAL LEVEL TECHNICAL & CULTURAL...