inverted pendulum

hi i need to control postion of a motor using digital pid actually i m doing a project on plate mounted inverted pendulum mean a pendulum would be attached to the shaft of the servo motor through a plate or pulley.
i want help regarding digital pid assembly language algorithm and also i have a knowlege of analogue pid and pic18f assembly programming

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi buddies you can rip PC games with the help uhc software.. google it and then you install it.. juz specify the installed games for it and then compress it...
Although very (very) late, but Surat is all set to become the first city in India to use GPS. The GPS will be used to accurately collect and locate physical...
Wordpress 2.8.5 Hardnering release is now available for download from WordPress › Blog Tool and Publishing Platform Important features - A fix for the Trackback Denial-of-Service attack that is currently...
Recommended Books for my Subjects Hi CEans, these are my subjects for next semester Microprocessors Theory of Computations Electromagnetics Energy Conversion Material Science Engineering Economy Engineering Probability and Statistics please...
loves freebies PANDA Internet Security 2010 W7 Launch Party IObit Security 360™ PRO License Free