inverted pendulum

hi i have to make an inverted pendulum by only using a pully instead of a cart yep a pendulum will be balanced in an inverted position by using a pully i want website links for this project thx

Replies

• icehari
    icehari
    hey i have searched in google for you, got nice results...
    click the inverted pendulum - Google Search..

There are lots of things you can discover from Google.. just Google it and fine tune your searches..
  • hamm
    hamm
    icehari
    hey i have searched in google for you, got nice results...
    click the inverted pendulum - Google Search..

There are lots of things you can discover from Google.. just Google it and fine tune your searches..
    thx for ur link

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you know information about any upcoming programming contest, please do post it here and let everyone know about it. 😀
How Java handles input from the user and output from the system to user? Java do I/O(Input/Output) through streams. Now what all Streams Java can have are following: 1. ByteStreams...
Paceman RP Singh was on Monday rewarded for his consistent performance in the ongoing IPL with a recall while fellow speedster Munaf Patel was dropped from India's 15-member squad for...
i have been hooked for hours on a programmer but cant get it to work....if i set the configwords setting off, then its k....how does one know which settings to...
Hi , My first post. Can someone suggest me a book on application of computer programming in field of mech engg. specifically automobile industry.