Inventory Chain in .Net

It is used to manage the export activities of the organization, which exports different kinds of goods to their customers across the globe.

Abstract:

The application should provide customers a facility to order the goods from any part of the world. Customers are registered organizations or firms in their countries. The goods can be sent to the customer by various means of transportation.

It can have the view of distributed architecture, with centralized storage of database. Using this system we can have a comprehensive solution for managing product export information while managing details of products, supplies and invoice information.

Modules:
  • Admin
  • Customer
  • Supplier
  • User
  • Invoice
  • Reports
  • Authentication

Requirements:
  • ASP.Net
  • MySQL

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The idea is to develop a virtual classroom to promote a great count of students to splurge into the field of education. Abstract: Virtual Classroom integrates the benefits of a...
Anyone who has a six sigma certification..please reply to this post..!!
can som one help me to plan my carrier... i've 65% as if now in my 7th sem, expecting to improve it. My problem is , should i join any...
can some one help me to plan my carrier... i've 65% as if now in my 7th sem(electronics and comm), expecting to improve it. My problem is , should i...
The idea is to build a program used to edit plain text files. Abstract: Text editors can be used to configure files and programming language source code. A GUI based...