Invalid system disk error

Hi freinds

i have 250GB sata hdisk..

i partitioned it with fat32...

today i installed partition magic pro software..and checking it's functionality..

it ask me to restart..after restart my pc shows a mesage "Invalid system disk replace disk and try"

so i prepared to reinstall OS..while installing XP it shows my C drive as unknown partition ..but remain partitions shows fat32.. here i want to skip my installation due to some work..

after one hour i started XP installation...

in "choose your destination" step..

it shows all my partitions but all are in unknown format..

after completing installation ,in accessing drives it shows message format now??

what can i do????

i have very imp data(my family vedios,imp books and college programs)in my pc..

plz help me how to recover that data...plz i become mad..

plz help me..now i feel the importance of backup..plz help me...

i run checkdisk from win98 disk..it shows sector 0 problem...
plz mail to me #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Re: please help..iam begging U please..

Use it as a secondary hdd and boot from some other machine. Then run a recovery program on that hdd.
  • derisghafar
    derisghafar
    Re: please help..iam begging U please..

it is safe u transfer all your thing to other hard disc..how come u didn't tranfer to other harddisc ( not in the partition )...
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Did you partition the HDD while the system partition is in use?

.. and is the partition software original? 😛

Don't worry.. If you did not format, the data is quite easy to recover 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

For many reasons, I want to switch my computer to linux. I saw there are different types, which one would you recommend me? I 'm interested on a version on...
I had two programs bittorent and limewire that stopped working on my windows. I've just found and installed another one, utorrent but it is blocked too. I think it's a...
hey guys im 17 and have been thinking about doing engineering now for about a year and i think its time i learn some of the basics before college!! i...
Hello CEans, I'm working as an automotive engineer in VietNam. I've intention to pursue a master course abroad. But I'm not sure where should I go for study (as cheap...
hi all, i am working on my graduation project and i need an answering machine circuit diagram. i hope to find an easy to follow one with enough explaination about...