Introductory Remarks

Ladies and Gentlemen, i greet you!
I am tremendously happy to have joined this incredible forum of ours 'crazy engineers'.
My name is Paul, i live in Tanzania and i am an engineering student at one of our largest public universities located in Dar es salaam, pursuing B.sc in Chemical and Process engineering. I hope you guys will help me get along with lot of good things in here!
regards.
P.C.N​

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome, #-Link-Snipped-# ! Happy to have you with us. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : MoodFoodie Well from the name you understand it clearly that it is about some food. Yeah quite true this is a web application project which...
Project Abstract / Summary : MoodFoodie Well from the name you understand it clearly that it is about some food. Yeah quite true this is a web application project which...
hi, i started my career as a manual tester and i want learn automation but i dont have time to join classes, then how can i learn this things and...
Project Abstract / Summary : This is based on gesture recognition. Based on the gesture the camera will react and perform an task. Well on further developing i will make...
Project Abstract / Summary : Abstract ​The main aim of this project is to produce square hole by converting a circular motion into square by using a mechanical linkages such...