Introduction

Aniket Shende

Mechanical engineer

I am student of PG in tool designing, like designing of jig fixture ,mould ,die casting die etc at INDO GERMAN TOOL ROOM ,it comes under MICRO SMALL MEDIUM ENTERPRISE

My college life was fantastic , even now also , I am very friendly in nature for me friend is friend it doesn't matter for me that what you are who you are.
My favourite subjects are Ic engine , machine design ,automobile ,thermal engineering.
I just want to share my views that be positive , be yourself ,
And one more amazing line I want to share you is ' when someone laugh on your dream than only your dream make some sense .

My hobbies are reading, music, playing , I have interest in cricket. My life is not interesting so far so I can't share any interesting about my life but I want to make my life interesting.

I was searching review of ' making INDIA awesome so in that case I found this site .

Here we have lots of engineersvl on site so 1000s of ideas will be share, and this make me motivate to join this site.
Exactly I like is all are engineers and that's why bunch of craziness will have more fun.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-#

It's great to have you here with us. Welcome to CE Family. Do take an active part in the ongoing discussions. You'll dig up some of the most interesting information on this site.

It's great to have such a detailed first post. We look forward to see you becoming an active member.
  • Aniket Shende
    Aniket Shende
    Yes ma'am , it's great to be here with all crazy engineers. And yes ma'am I'll take part in max ongoing discussion.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i really want to learn from you guys on here ....am a novice on here ....that is why i registered on this site ...please my friends...thannks
having done good amount of projects in microcontrollers like 8051. I am good at coding and my favorite subject is power electronics. I am given a project title by my...
INTERESTING AND HELPFUL TOPIC PLS ๐Ÿ˜
i just completed my b.tech in ece this year...as my collage didn't provide campus placements because of some collage problems..so what should i do to get a good job??? i...
Research team at Binghamton University (NY State) have succeeded in tweaking the electrical properties of Graphene Oxide. Prof. Jeffrey Mativetsky, assistant professor of Physics along with PhD student Austin Faucett...