Introduction

Hello everyoneπŸ˜€πŸ˜€...i vidya pursuing B.E (electronics and communication) in Alva's Institute of engineering and technology,Moodbidri.my interests-Aim and shoot photography.i joined CE because one of my senior had told me that it was a nice group...that we can discuss our ideas related to projects.After signed in even i felt the same...hope this the better platform for me to learn new thingsπŸ˜€.
Thank you.​

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, #-Link-Snipped-# and thanks to your senior πŸ˜€ . We hope you will enjoy here, learn and grow πŸ˜€
  • What Does The Fox Say
    What Does The Fox Say
    Hello everyone!
    I'm an engineer who joined 5 minutes ago.
    Love all the work you guys do here!
    Keep it going, and I hope to be a part of many great things here!😁
  • alok raj
    alok raj
    Hello everyone
    This is alok raj. I belong to ranchi, jharkhand. Currently I am pursuing my B.Tech from GIET, Odisha. I am quite good in C programming and my embedded system. My favourite pass time is reading novels n writing over any topic. As a person I am self dependent, thoughtful and fun loving.
    thats all about me.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# πŸ‘
  • Vidya Kumari M
    Vidya Kumari M
    thank you sirπŸ˜€
  • Vidya Kumari M
    Vidya Kumari M
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, #-Link-Snipped-# and thanks to your senior πŸ˜€ . We hope you will enjoy here, learn and grow πŸ˜€
    thank you sir

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I need some Creative and/or Innovative Project Ideas on Collaborative filtering (CF). I mean something that's not yet done? Or any good project ideas regarding CF will be fine. Thanks...
ANKIT from UV Patel college of engineering, kherva,mehsana,Gujarat MECHATRONICS engg. (last year) i was finding something on net.. n miracle ...i got you..!!! amazing stuffs out there... πŸ˜€ thanks for...
I have made a project called "e-shopping mall management" in my final year which is made using j2ee. I want to know what kind of questions should i prepare before...
Quote: The early hurdles of setting up a new business are fairly well known: choosing a name, setting up a legal entity, raising capital, evolving a product or service to...
Please can any one explain the tool angles(ex:rake angle etc.,.). I'm not understanding even I read the books. Please...