*Occupation
: 4th year Civil Engineering Student

Work Experience
: Worked as a Private Math and English Tutor
*Hobbies & Interests
: Engineering, Engineering, Engineering and Music

*Aim in life
: To be A Geotech Engineer

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: I don't know what to do after i leave my college. Hope people in this group can help

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Welcome #-Link-Snipped-# . Enjoy your stay here at CrazyEngineers and be part of this awesome community. Feel free to join in any casual or technical discussions.

Cheers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a 4th year civil engineering student. I am not so sure what to do or where to go after my school days. I am planning to take an...
If you are the kind of person who usually forgets things like remote, wireless headphones, flashlights, video game controllers, camera, et al then you must have faced situations when locating...
A phone based app that can do point-of-care blood test is a major step forward in control of many weakening diseases and a need of the hour. Amazingly, a team...
A team of researchers from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Kolkata and the Physical and Materials Chemistry Division, CSIR - National Chemical Laboratory, Pune have been working...
Blackberry is planning to introduce a new Virtual SIM in India that will let people have 9 different mobile numbers on one device. The Canadian company has been trying to...