Introduction

Name:- Velagala J R N D V Reddy [jayaram]
Engineering Trade:- Electronics and Communication
Occupation :- Working as a system Engineer in Caravel Info Systems, bangalore.
Work Experience :- 1.9 Years
Hobbies&Interests :- Working on arduino, ARM and 8051 electronics projects, playing cricket, listening to music, story writing. Interested in working on RTOS.

Aim in life :- Should reach a position where I can prove my technical and managerial skills which leads to brighten other people lives.

I joined crazy Engineers because I found it as a good engineers community where all kind of technical fun stuff is going on.....

Replies

• batpool52!
    batpool52!
    Welcome to wonder-la 😁
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Welcome to CrazyEngineers. Feel free to share your knowledge and ideas in existing discussions as well as by starting new discussions in appropriate sections. Hope to see you as an active CEan.😀
  • Jayaram Reddy
    Jayaram Reddy
    Thankyou.......everyone.I really found good stuff here. I will definitely contribute max from my side......
    Actually i have joined lastweek itself...But just today only posted member introduction...
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome & Congratulations on being shortlisted in the Project Report contest. All the best and keep posting replies on the community.
  • Jayaram Reddy
    Jayaram Reddy
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome & Congratulations on being shortlisted in the Project Report contest. All the best and keep posting replies on the community.
    Thank you....Ankita Katdare. i have one doubt! Can I give my vote to the project report....
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Sure you can. Everyone gets to vote once.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Jayaramv14
    I joined crazy Engineers because I found it as a good engineers community
    Meeru cheppindhi 100% nizam.
    Welcome Jayaramgaru. Have fun. You can become crazy here quite quickly.
  • Jayaram Reddy
    Jayaram Reddy
    A.V.Ramani
    Meeru cheppindhi 100% nizam.
    Welcome Jayaramgaru. Have fun. You can become crazy here quite quickly.
    Thankyou A.V.Ramani garu .... Meelanti peddalu aaseervadhalu unte antha manche jaruguthundhi

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I've been freelancer web developer for like 2 years by now and .NET dev for like 3.5 years. Everywhere I tried to apply for a freelancer like PeoplePerHour or...
There are very few things car owners would rate worse than a faulty gearbox. Equipment failures, outages and long, expensive repairs often tag along a faulty gearbox, the most probable...
Was wondering why can't I like posts? or update my status?
Hi, My friend planning to open complete e commerce website for all kinds of IT products. I need details for how is market and how to start and how to...
Launching officially on December 4th exclusively via Flipkart, Lava Iris Win1 is a new smartphone from the Indian mobile handset company that's priced at Rs. 4,999. This is the company's...