Introduction

Name: Kalamalini S

*Engineering Trade: Electrical & Electronics

*Occupation
: Self-Employed - Working from home for an Information Management company as web researcher

Work Experience
: 9.5years on the present occupation

*Hobbies & Interests
: Music

*Aim in life
: To stay competitive in my occupation as freelance webresearcher.

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: I wanted to be connected with technology

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, @#-Link-Snipped-# . It's a pleasure to have you with us. We hope you will find CE useful.
  • Kalamalini
    Kalamalini
    Thanks Kaustubh
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi @#-Link-Snipped-#
    Welcome to CE Family
    Could you describe the role of a web researchers for the members here?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just signed up for koding.com, Really surprised with features, speed and given freebies. It is giving you free development environment with terminal Ubuntu with 2GB ram and 3GB space. You...
After playing a bit with both (Stock Android UI on Moto G) and TouchWiz on Note II; I've come to a conclusion that Samsung's TouchWiz scores over the stock Android...
Hi friends.. Can any one suggest me how to integrate single phase transformer into balanced radial distribution system. I want to know how to model it? please suggest me any...
For all the Gmail users on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, it is time to rejoice because Gmail's iOS app just got an update and the version 3.0 brings in...
After a long wait, Facebook Messenger app is now available for Windows Phone users. Keeping up to its promised made during MWC 2014, Microsoft has launched the app with all...