Introduction....

Name: Aakarsh

*Engineering Trade: Computer Engineering

*Occupation
: Student..! First day of College starting day after...! excited right now..n knows nothing about engineering as of now...๐Ÿ˜€

Work Experience
: Not applicable.

*Hobbies & Interests
: Chess, Music, Movies, Computers (games, programming n everything) , Cricket (i watch, dont play ๐Ÿ˜)

*Aim in life
: Ma aim keeps on changing.

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: Well..hmm..i really do not know..!

Replies

• Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-# .Feel free to explore CE ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE community. Have a great time here. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • mail154
    mail154
    Welcome. You May Joined Crazy Engineers without any reason. but you would feel good here like me with the talented community .Explore CE. Welcome Once Again. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I downloaded OpenSUSE 12.3 & then made the bootable pen-drive. When I inserted the pen-drive & rebooted the computer, the screen with options Live mode, Media test,etc, etc, appears. When...
We have seen in past, the feud between two cultures in India, about which monument will be build at a place, Temple or Mosque. Not only that, the separation of...
India saw the launch of Sony Xperia Z tablet in May this year. Famous for its shockproof, dust resistant and waterproof nature, Sony's flagship devices are sure garnering some solid...
With all governments digitally spying on each other and on its own citizens, it looks as though the best place to store sensitive info is one's own head. What happens...
An amazing array of tools (metric and imperial) go into a toolkit for maintenance in space. A look at one currently up there: https://gizmodo.com/inside-astronauts-enormous-space-toolbox-848945648