Introduction

Hi everybody.
This is Dinesh from pune, is a computer science student from Siddhant college of Engineering.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Nice to have in our midst Can you pls post more about your interests and how you discovered this gold mine
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Great to have you with us, #-Link-Snipped-#. We look forward to your comments in all the awesome discussions here on CE 😀
  • Dinesh_mca
    Dinesh_mca
    I
    Dinesh_mca
    Hi everybody.
    This is Dinesh from pune, is a computer science student from Siddhant college of Engineering.
    I want to be a good software developer.i like java,c,cpp,oracle,mysql..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I will glad if you can help me to find information that explain what is it in easy way in two things that are related to communication​1. Air interference​2. wi...
Good day! Can you suggest any website/e-book/books that I can use as a reference for robotics/mechatronics (control systems)?
Samsung Galaxy S IV (Galaxy S4), which will be unveiled on March 14 is said to have an exciting new feature - say the people who've been given the early...
is it possible to design a car race game in core java??
SUBEX LTD.is coming to our collage on 8th of this month they told that they are concentrating on programming, the selection process will be 2 aptitudes,1programming and 3 technical interview...