introduction

hai! friends, i am new to this.please help by clarifying my doubts. & i am proud to be

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    pinky111
    hai! friends, i am new to this.please help by clarifying my doubts. & i am proud to be
    Good to have you with us, Pinky 😀 We hope you will enjoy CE and get all your doubts clarified. Make sure that you ask your question in the most appropriate section of CE Forums 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

GUYZZ THESE ARE THE TASK THAT MY TEACHERS HAS GIVEN ME FOR THE MAJOR PROJECT are as follows..... YOU HAVE TO CREATE A COMPLETE FILE SERVER IN LINUX in WHICH...
hellooooooooo all....... i m a student of electronics and communication engineering still in 4th year. i need some help regarding my project in 4th year.... my areas of interest are...
We come to know the Hard rock strata when the pile boring rig reaches the strata by getting the rock samples. If socketing in hard rock of 1.5D or 2D...
well i am an 18 year old who has been messing with computers/electronics sense about 3 years old.... but i don't really know what my strengths and weaknesses are lying...
Hello I am mjrockr, a socio political mentality driven techie whose goal is to provide highest standard for humanity. 😁 Glad to be a part of this community.