introduction

hi am josva.....

hi crazy engineers...am very glad to join ths site&i expect more thinks more from ths site.....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Josva ๐Ÿ˜€ . We'd love to know about yourself and how did you discover this website ๐Ÿ˜€
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE, Josva ๐Ÿ˜€ !!!
  • king ece
    king ece
    yosva
    hi am josva.....

hi crazy engineers...am very glad to join ths site&i expect more thinks more from ths site.....
    hiiii it iz me king
  • Vignesh Raghav
    Vignesh Raghav
    Welcome Josva ๐Ÿ‘ join my Tyro club . I joined recently too !!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. ๐Ÿ˜€ Have a nice time here.
  • Vignesh Raghav
    Vignesh Raghav
    #-Link-Snipped-# ..thanks ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    ๐Ÿ˜ Welcome to CE, josva!
    Say something about yourself na? Its an introduction about you! ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name:SHUBHAM RAJARAM PATEL *Engineering Trade:B.Tech in Electrical Engg. Location:LONERE, Raigad *Occupation: Student *Hobbies & Interests: to do new things like Projects,interest in RENEWABLE ENERGY *Aim in life: To contribute BEST...
I am Civil engineer by profession
Does anybody know of a non-nuclear in-line continuous density meter suitable for abrasive mining slurry? At the moment our requirement is for a 4" (100mm) diameter. Our customer wants to...
Hi Guys, I made my BE Project Report in Latex. Made a template for the same. Here's the link. Hope this will help others to create beautiful and well written...
As we guessed earlier, Google drive is now official with 5 GB of free storage space, which can be easily upgraded to more if you choose to pay for the...