Introduction:

HI CEans! Name: SUNIL PAL *Engineering Trade:ELECTRONICS&COMMUNICATION ENGINEERINGLocation:NCR(INDIA) *Occupation: STUDENT *Hobbies & Interests: CHATTING WITH FRIENDS, DANCING, WORKING ON PROJECTS,STUDY,ETC *Aim in life: EARN MONEY&RECOGNITION *I joined CrazyEngineers because: I WANT TO TAKE KNOWLEDGE FOR MY MY ENGINEERING TRADE AND TO KNOW WHAT IS UPCOMING NEW IN MY FIELD

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Sunil 😀 . That's a nice introduction.

Question: How do you plan to earn money and recognition? 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Good to have you here with us Sunil. :welcome: buddy!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Welcome to CE Sunil. I cannot guarantee you money but we can get recognition by enjoying our work.

Hope to see you often at CE and take part in CE's project section 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please tell me ceans ............................................................................ WHY IS ELECTRIC FIELD OR MAGNETIC FIELD ARE PERPENDICULAR TO EACH OTHER CREATED BY SAME SOURCE?
hello, m working over java and matlab- image processing since my project is related to this. i hv 2 use image processing in matlab. bt i dnt understand y cant...
CEans, BookBoon contacted us to discuss this wonderful opportunity. You can become authors and earn money by making your books available for download free of cost. Sounds interesting? Read this...
I use Globalspec for other engineering activities. For those in electronics this may be useful: Announcing the all-new GlobalSpec Electronics
My Pick 1) Forest Gump 2) Jerry McGuire [ if you want to know where from "show me the money" and "you complete me" has come] 3) Boiler Room 4)...