introduction

hi I'm shame from Philippines a Civil Engineering student, hope you'll accept me as a friend in this site. It's a pleasure to me to be here.

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE 😀
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hi shame
    welcome to CE
  • shame
    shame
    Thank you all guys for accepting me here! I know that I will learn more about Engineering works and a lot, and to have more friends here!
    Once again thank you everyone!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is the difference between offshoring and outsourcing? What country is the best regarding about offshoring and outsourcing?
During my 2nd year as an engineering student, our teacher asked us to report about the candidates for president in Philippines. Our group was given the task to report about...
CBS is showcasing a viral video that's making all the buzz on the Internet at this time. A video shows UFO being spotted over a dome in Jerusalem - [video=youtube;DSZ2mSnaC44]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSZ2mSnaC44[/video]...
hi friends i came here with a new thread this is to share our most memorable incidents in our college life if it is funny or sad here mine its...
The Best RDBMS If we read term RDBMS ,then we found many options, that we can use It may include Mysql, postgre ,oracle, sql server etc............. At that time it...