introduction

Hi frnds...
myself Sachleen doing diploma in Electronics and comm.engg. from Punjab.I m a fun loving person..My hobbies are painting,surfing,going out and meet old frnds..i have lot of frnds.
I feel proud to be a part of ce...😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welecom to CE, Sachleen πŸ˜€ Tell us how did you discover CE?
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome to CE sachleen πŸ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hi
    welcome to CE
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE Sachleen!
  • Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE!
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Welcome to CE Sachleen. Be an active member on CE.
  • sachleen
    sachleen
    actually one day i was looking 4 my minor project topic... i searched it on google..then it suddenly opened the page where our Ce frnds were discussing minor project topics... it really sounds interesting to me...i also want to be the part of this forum..that's why i am..
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE, Sachleen πŸ˜€
    Enjoy your stay here!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I have one suggestion about CE badges for blogs and websites. For now, we have the "Proud to be a Crazy Engineer" badge (and that's cool!). But what if...
hi friends, In the circuit diagram given in the link https://www.electronic-circuits-diagrams.com/lightsimages/10.gif can you tell me what VR1 and vr2 are?is it pot? how to connect them to the 6V supply?πŸ˜•
I was searching for a way to design a simple synchronous rectifier with N-ch mosfets, to avoid the voltage drop of a diode bridge. I found some interesting ideas, a...
[FONT="]General Requirements of a Control System[/FONT] The primary requirement of a control system is that it be reasonably stable. In other words, its speed of response must be fairly fast,...
Quick Heal CEan of the Month December 2011 is CEan – Praveena211 CEan Praveena joined CE on 14 November 2009 and has been a very active member of CE. She’s...