introduction

hello friends,
i am deepak basically from kanpur.now i am at nagpur doing my engineering in electrical stream. i am here to increase my knowledge and for making friends.i came to know about this when i was searching for something in internet.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜’

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    lordisdeepak
    hello friends,
    i am deepak basically from kanpur.now i am at nagpur doing my engineering in electrical stream. i am here to increase my knowledge and for making friends.i came to know about this when i was searching for something in internet.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜’
    Welcome to CE, Deepak πŸ˜€ We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends. Tell us how did you discover CE?
  • lordisdeepak
    lordisdeepak
    thanks!
    i will try to make this site more popular
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE deepak

keep an active participation here😁
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome in CE πŸ˜€ world
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome, glad to have you on CE.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE.

keep an active participation with us.
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    HI Stag. Welcome to CE.

Keep an active participation with us.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends , i m trying to make bot walking on two legs and able to climb stairs.but i have difficulties on mass transfer from one leg to other ?...
1: Always start with a verified data backup Never make any changes to a server, even minor upgrades, before confirming a verified data backup exists. Whenever a server is powered...
Hello friends, I am doing master's in Electrical engineering and I am interested in doing a project for my final year. I am planning to do a project in VHDL....
Codefest, in association with Codechef presents Manthan, an algorithm intensive programming contest, which is scheduled on 06:00 pm, Mar 28 IST. It is a 6 hour live team contest with...
Schedule: March 27, Saturday. Time: 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm 28 March, 2010. Time: 10 AM - 12 PM The aim of this workshop is to give insights into finance...