Introduction

Hi CEans!
Here is my brief introduction

Name: Shashank

*Engineering Trade: Computer

*Occupation
: Working as a software developer

*Hobbies & Interests
: Singing,Listenig to music,Reading novels ,Learning new IT Skills ,Love doing Programming

*I joined CrazyEngineers because:I found this place very great ,a place wher u find all genius under one roof. a nice learning plateform wher we can share and discuss our thoughts and problems

Replies

• Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Wel come To CE Family.....๐Ÿ˜Ž

Keep an active participation...!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE..
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    welcome to CE
    looking forward to an active participation ๐Ÿ˜€
  • itchap
    itchap
    Welcome to CE..
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    welcome to ce
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE...

hope you learn and share more in here...๐Ÿ‘
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    hi welcome to CE....
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Wel come To CE Family.....๐Ÿ˜

Keep an active participation...!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE..!

keep an active participation..!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Shashank007
    Hi CEans!
    Here is my brief introduction

Name: Shashank

*Engineering Trade: Computer

*Occupation
    : Working as a software developer

*Hobbies & Interests
    : Singing,Listenig to music,Reading novels ,Learning new IT Skills ,Love doing Programming

*I joined CrazyEngineers because:I found this place very great ,a place wher u find all genius under one roof. a nice learning plateform wher we can share and discuss our thoughts and problems
    Very good to have you with us, Shashank ๐Ÿ˜€ We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends and colleagues.

We've been long forming CE Band ๐Ÿ˜‰ , now we may look forward to having you in it ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Even if the going is tough in the market, more than half of the people surveyed are ready to quit job, switch the professions or take break. 62 percent of...
Hi guys.. how are you doing all? hope everything is okay this is my first post here I'm new to C++ language it is also my first language so I'm...
hi, i and my friends want to design a robot, but every circuit we found had wheels, what we thought was to use a spring(the concept of variable tension) at...
hey!! i am in te.i want some topics for my mini project.how is digital blood pressure meter as a mini project??
Hi I am a recent telecommunication graduate in search of a better career.If tere is any experienced telecom members pls help me out.How can i impprove my knowledge in the...