introduction

Name:Rajeshwari

Engineering: Electronics and Communication

Hobbies & Interests: pencil sketching,music,gardening

Aim in life: many

I joined CrazyEngineers because I found it unique in this era of social networking sites😀😎

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE , Rajeshwari 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Rajeshwari 😀 . We all are happy to have you with us on CE. Tell us what brought you to CE? 😀

We look forward to lot of interesting posts from you and hope that you will be an active CEan.

How about posting a pencil sketch here?
  • Pranav Kathale
    Pranav Kathale
    Welcome to the World of Engineers.!! 😛
    Have a good time here!!😁
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Hey Rajeshwari, welcome to crazyengineers...hope you become addicted to it as we have become 😁
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    welcome to crazy enginner and you will found your self becoming a crazy engineer....not only in your own field but in all fields...
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    A Grand welcome to our CE family.
    Hope an active participation from you.
    Enjoy our CE.
  • mdronsubbs
    mdronsubbs
    welcome to the beautiful world of C.E.Share your views and ideas
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE...
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    Welcome to our CE family..😁
  • inbapuvi
    inbapuvi
    Welcome to CE Rajeshwari
  • Lankythekid
    Lankythekid
    Welcome to CE! now, start getting CRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Welcome to CE Rajeshwari...hope you will be happy for your decision of joining this....
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    Welcome to our CE family..😁
  • justaglance
    justaglance
    Welcome to CE Rajeshwari

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1.Gas engine works on otto cycle ...true or false ?? 2.Injection of fuel by external means is not required in mixed cycle...true or false ?? 3.heat engine utilizes---low heat value...
Hey I recently did a system restore on my windows xp pc. Now I can't open many of my files...mainly my WINRAR files. it displays the foll message : Cannot...
Entrepreneurship Cell IIT Kharagpur in its quest for promoting entrepreneurship across the country is launching its path breaking initiative: 10 days 10 cities Entrepreneurship Awareness Drive. E-Cell is a student...
The Economist’s Innovation Award for Energy and the Environment given to inventor of the point-contact solar cell, for pushing the boundaries in photovoltaic technologyCore Facts Come and meet the president...
please help me i need c/c++/matlab code for PIN BUSHED FLEXIBLE COUPLING PLEASE I NEED TO SUBMIT IT REAL SOON SO IF ANYONE CAN PROVIDE ME THE CODE OR ANY...