Introduction to Chemical Engineering | Video lecture 3

The introduction to chemical engineering lecture continues with Professor Channing Robertson of the Stanford University Chemical Engineering Department gives an introductory lecture.
You should feel free to ask questions and discuss the same in this thread.

Replies

• Tejashree Katdare
    Tejashree Katdare
  • Tejashree Katdare
    Tejashree Katdare
  • Tejashree Katdare
    Tejashree Katdare
  • Tejashree Katdare
    Tejashree Katdare
  • Tejashree Katdare
    Tejashree Katdare
  • Tejashree Katdare
    Tejashree Katdare

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

studying in final year b.tech civil in NIT. . . .i need some latest project topics on structural engg. . . . . .topics should be related to some burning...
What is the output of the following programming bits? You have to give Explanation to your answer. 1. int i=10; printf("%d%d%d",i,i++,++i); 2. printf("Enter two values a and b:"): scanf("%d%d",a,b); printf("%d+%d=%d",a,b,a+b);
Digg Newswire is a tool to shape the breaking news/stories on Digg. We all know that stories arrive on Top News every ten minutes. Whereas, News appears in the Newswire...
Hi friends i have collected some text completion problems and wanted to share it with you, so try to answer this Text completion problems and check your answers soon: TEXT...
On Monday, the National Center for Supercomputing Applications (NCSA), University of Illinois’ and IBM has given reasons for abandoning plans to create a petaflop-speed supercomputer. A petaflop is a measure...