Introduction to basic electronics.

Here is the lecture by Prof. T.S Natarajan, Dept of Physics, IIT Madras.

[video=youtube;w8Dq8blTmSA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8Dq8blTmSA[/video]

Replies

• Dainard Jackson
    Dainard Jackson
    Hello friends,
    I am a very newbie here and just want to say that electronics is the branch of science that deals with the study of flow and control of electrons (electricity) and the study of their behavior and effects in vacuums, gases, and semiconductors, and with devices using such electrons. This control of electrons is accomplished by devices that resist, carry, select, steer, switch, store, manipulate, and exploit the electron.

Thanks & Regards
    Dainard Jackson
  • amar.amar
    amar.amar
    hey friends im intersted in microcontrller projects but dnt have much knowledge about the simulators and the platform can any one guide me plz...πŸ˜”πŸ˜­πŸ˜Ž
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    amar.amar
    hey friends im intersted in microcontrller projects but dnt have much knowledge about the simulators and the platform can any one guide me plz...πŸ˜”πŸ˜­πŸ˜Ž
    hey start it as another post and ask what you exactly needed

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lecture by Prof. Sukhendu Das, Dept of computer science and engineering, IIT madras. [video=youtube;fwzYuhduME4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwzYuhduME4&feature=relmfu[/video]
is there any good Indian college accepting GRE Score for the admission in MS.
i will be happy if anyone mails me this Ebook at apoorvmunshi@gmail.com. also can someone give me suggestion for a good linux boook? gonna buy one soon😎😎
Indian accents vary greatly. Some Indians speak English with an accent very close to a Standard British accent ; others lean toward a more 'vernacular', native-tinted, accent for their English...
I am wondering if someone can help me understand a problem. This PNP BJT problem gives a very high beta and : Vce sat = 0.2V (if needed for the...