introduction ----pramod chaugule

brief : masters in mech engg and some research work for PhD in IIT bombay..left incomplete

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-# . It's a pleasure to have you with us. What was your research work about?
  • pramod chaugule
    pramod chaugule
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-# . It's a pleasure to have you with us. What was your research work about?
    it was on kinematics of machines ..nothing much to boast with incomplete efforts
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    pramod chaugule
    it was on kinematics of machines ..nothing much to boast with incomplete efforts
    Thanks! Hope you will enjoy using CrazyEngineers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hai, I am new here. Currently i am working in windows networking side and having 2 years of experience. I have completed engineering in computer science. Last one or two...
Halo sir, I am Partha Pratim Roy ,obtained my civil engineering degree from IIEST Shibpur 2015. I don't have a job right now. I am now in kolkata. My permanent...
I am Vishnu from Andhra Pradesh. Completed my Dual Degree in Electronics and Communications in 2015. Appearing for GATE -2016. Like to join in any PSU 's related to my...
I am parwaj i completed my btech from lovely university punjab.I have been working with berger paints for last 1 year and now iam planning to do cdac as i...
Hi, I am kamal belongs to chennai, My highest qualification is B.tech/Information technology. I completed my graduation in J.N.N Institute Of engineering which is Anna university affiliated. I am quite...