Introduction of industrial training Don

Name: Don

*Engineering Trade: Industrial

*Occupation
: (Working) at BIN (Industrial Training, Maintenance to PLC Programming Training) an industrial training company.

Work Experience
: (industrial automation)

*Hobbies & Interests
: TDC and PLCs

*Aim in life
: (if applicable ๐Ÿ˜ ) retirement some day before i die.

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: Well, duh ... I am crazy. ๐Ÿ˜€ Ok also to meet other industrial engineers and those who work with industrial automation and/or manufacturing.

Hi all !!โ€‹

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi Don,
    Good to have you here. It's great to see Industrial engineers joining in so frequently these days.

So, what brings you here? Looking forward to your positive contribution to the engineer's community.
  • Don Engineering Training
    Don Engineering Training
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi Don,
    Good to have you here. It's great to see Industrial engineers joining in so frequently these days.

So, what brings you here? Looking forward to your positive contribution to the engineer's community.
    Thanks Ankita, hope you like the share about PLC MTBF I just made. Just wanted to be a contributor. ๐Ÿ˜€ I am here mostly to read and learn from my peers.
  • RAMKUMAR.T
    RAMKUMAR.T
    hi don,
    nowadays do engineers get a job in their respective fields?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    RAMKUMAR.T
    hi don,
    Yes they do. Thousands of engineers are employed each day in their own chosen field.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Don:
    Welcome to CE community. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Don Engineering Training
    RAMKUMAR.T
    hi don,
    I'll assume your inquiry is about mechanical engineers, as that is your stated discipline. The answer is still yes, but a little less demand than for electrical engineers. Because electrical engineers often combine additional expertise in electronics and computer hardware engineering, and especially industrial engineering which are in much greater demand than mechanical engineering. Industrial engineering demand is and will continue to far out-way all the other disciplines. Seems to be more crossover in the electrical engineering. Guess it is only logical as we live in an electrical, electronic and computer age society. But there is plenty of demand for mechanical engineering too, especially in engineering firms while more companies trend to contracting those firms instead of hiring engineers in house. Of course all the above will depend greatly on which industry you choose, the country you want to work in, and if your are willing to relocate, etc.. If you live in suburb USA and not willing to move to the big city, prospects may be low. If you live in India where they are saturating the market with engineers, in 4 years your prospects may not be as good as they appear today. So there is a lot more consideration that should go into your decisions than just which discipline currently that has the most demand.
    Don Engineering Training
    RAMKUMAR.T
    hi don,
    For India, of the 15 lakh engineering graduates India produces every year, 20-30%
    of them do not find jobs and many other get jobs well below their technical qualification.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have two memory cards with similar problems.The main problem is that my memory card cannot be accessed by through both phone and pc.But If I insert it in my...
WHY? (From most likely to least.) #1 Factor: Environment #2 Factor: Brand/Model #3 Factor: Electrical Design supporting PLC #4 Factor: PLC Management WHAT? (From most likely to least.) PLC output...
Gionee Mobile India has launched a new phablet in its GPad series called the Gionee GPad G3. Based in Delhi, Gionee is a company that has been steadily launching new...
A successor to the Q700 smartphone, Flipkart has listed the new smartphone XOLO Q700i at a price in India tag of Rs. 11,999. Though the domestic handset and tablet manufacturer...
hi, When we compute the pinch off voltage for an n channel JFET, we always do it by keeping Vgs = 0 and then the value of Vds for which...