Introduction of Engineer Jacob A. Ziama

Hello! I am Jacob A. Ziama, I hold a B.sc. Degree in civil engineering from the Stella Maris Polytechnic in monrovia since 2012. I currently work for Firestone Liberia as a supervisor in the department of Engineering. It is with great pleasure that I am associating with fellow engineers from around the world. Hope we will shear our knowledge and exprience to make the world a better place.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I search any information that about why is important to calculate the dynamics and kinematics motion equations for car like what control applications of car need these equations​
With the earlier versions of Microsoft Office, it was possible to transfer the license from one computer to other - meaning you had to remove the office installation from one...
Flesky seems to be one of the promising keyboards for the iOS platform. The beta is being developed for Android devices but it's only available to select few. I've applied...
I am going to buy a new mobile phone in some couple of weeks. My budget is 12-14k. I did some search and liked Samsung Galaxy S DUOS & Nokia...
RationHut has entered the online grocery store domain and seems to be doing a good job of delivering grocery at your doorstep. The service lets you make an order online...