introduction, of course

hello everybody,i'm rajasekhar just graduated last month in electrical enggineering,wanted to do masters by writing GATE the next year.i'll be posting queries if i have any doubt so will be very grateful to all you friends who help clear my doubts.thank you.bye.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello everybody,i had this doubt for a long time.nobody could clarify this for me.well ,in a transformer there are high voltage and low voltage windings.i've read that in order to...
can anyone provide me a good book for maths aptitude or any links to e-books.thank u
CEans, It's a pleasure to announce a new service by our own CEan - Ankit Virmani. Ankit tells you more about 'Solutionz' - ----------------------------------------------------- We might be engineers, we might...
[FONT="]TATVA’07: A RETROSPECTIVE[/FONT] [FONT="]The Annual Technical Festival of the Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur, had a successful inaugural edition which was organized from...
“Let truth prevail”, “We bring you light” and “The people’s paper” might be the taglines of our favorite newspapers. Afterall they are the ones which bring the world to our...