Introduction my self

i'm owais nizamani
student of B.E chemical engg.
studying in second year, forth semster.
studeid at mehran UET , jamshoro , pakistan.

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Hi nizamani,
    Welcome to CE😀
  • sumit Biswas
    sumit Biswas
    hi! guys myself Sumit Kumar Biswas..iam in 2nd yr. student of Mechanical and Automation Engg. in Guru Premsukh Memorial Colg. of Engg. in India..
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    HI welcome to CE do tell more of your hobbies and how you came to know about CE
  • sumit Biswas
    sumit Biswas
    well i love to watch sci-fi movies, playing cricket etc...Actually iam seeking for F1 car site and got this site i.e. crazy engg....and i found it really intersting...What about you Mr. Jeffrey Samuel???
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    My hobbies are real simple playing in the rain and getting involved in tech discussions

Other than that I like to visit places and talk with others
  • sumit Biswas
    sumit Biswas
    me too love getting wet in rain....
  • sumit Biswas
    sumit Biswas
    what you doing? i mean are you student or what???
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Yeah cool mate I am a student doing UG
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    jeffrey samuel
    Yeah cool mate I am a student doing UG
    I thought you were doing PG, MS? 😲
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    [Prototype]
    I thought you were doing PG, MS? 😲
    What in the world made you think so I in my second year only friend 😲

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So I've this Fiber To The Home aka FTTH service from BSNL and it's taking forever to get activated. The ONT device has been installed and all the connections have...
So I've this micro SD card that refuses to identify itself in variety of operating systems including Windows Vista, Windows 7 and OSX Mountain Lion. When I insert it into...
So while toying with my micro SD card, I found out that Android file system supports FAT 16. But upon further inspection, I found out a new type of file...
I am trying to make the project on online mailing system using asp.net but had a confusion how to start it and collect details to create it. please tell me...
can any buddy help out me about this project in matlab.. PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS OF FEC IN CDMA SYSTEM USING MATLAB am not a matlab profession please help out...