Introduction and collabration opportinuty

Hello every Body

My name is Akhil Agarwal, I am a Post graduate student of Entrepreneurship and have major in New enterprise creation and management. Beside that I have a keen interest in the technology related businesses. Right now I am looking for a person who have some sort of technology developed and want to make that technology a viable business. If any interested interested can feel free to contact me the address below.

Akhil Agarwal
PGDM(Business Entrepreneurship)

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE. Their are a lots of technology driven members who want to make that technology in a viable business model.

How to see you as an active member at CE.

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How about a little more insight?
  • safwan
    safwan
    Our CEans are Creative ,Constructive ,Crazy engineers who have many innovative ideas which will surly you will attract and find it suitable for your business.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

plz.. can any1 help m out.. i have to create virtual environment,so i m trying on alice 2.0.if any one tell m about new environment which is free source,.i will...
hi all, i working on distributed systems and i want to discuss my problems with the people related to this field, can i have your contact addresses please.
sir, i need to amplify a signal from a led display screen to run a motor doing mechanical work like compressing spring. i wanted to know will it work if...
Dear CEans i want to design an electric circuit that provides the firing pulse to thyristor and also i want an explanation of how it operates please if any body...
m a student doing m.sc(it)....4th year... as part of studies i have to give seminar on any technology...i have selected java card technology....is it good.?? or should i go with...