*Occupation
: (Student)

Work Experience
: (if applicable)

*Hobbies & Interests
: LISTENING MUSIC

*Aim in life
: a SUCCESSFUL PERSON

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: MANY PEOPLE CALL ME CRAZY .. AND M AN COMPUTER ENGINEER TOO.. LOL SO CRAZY-AMITA-ENGINEER.
ALSO WANT SOLUTIONS TO MY PROBLEMS SO

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE 😀 . It's a pleasure to have you with us. What kind of music do you listen to?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. 😀
  • Amita Acharya
    Amita Acharya
    house music & many....
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Welcome to CE !!
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    welcome @#-Link-Snipped-#😀
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Amita Acharya
    Name: AMITA ACHARYA
    Acharya Devo Bhava

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Consider the following program fragment: 1. i = 1; sum=0; 2. while (i <= n) do begin 3. sum = sum + a; 4. i = i + 1; end...
A logic circuit has three Boolean inputs X,Y and Z. Its output is F(X,Y,Z) such that: F(X,Y,Z) = 1 if aX + bY +cZ > d = 0 otherwise. a,b,c,d...
Write an efficient algorithm to find the first non-repeated character in a string defined over the English alphabet set [a-z, A-Z]. For example, the first non-repeated character in teeter is...
Imagine a cubic array made up of an n*n*n arrangement of unit cubes: the cubic array is n cubes wide, n cubes high and n cubes deep. A special case...
The integers 1, 2,........., 10 are circularly arranged in an arbitrary order. Show that there are always three successive integers in this arrangement, whose sum is at least 17.