1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

introduction about myself

Question asked by prachi nigam in #Coffee Room on Nov 14, 2012
prachi nigam
prachi nigam · Nov 14, 2012
Rank E2 - BEGINNER
Hello........everyone ,myself prachi nigam from Agra.I just now completed my software engineer course and now i appear for oracle.as i m looking for job.now keen to know what new going on in technology,so i join u all.i m hard-work person. Posted in: #Coffee Room
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare · Nov 14, 2012
Rank A1 - PRO
Good to have you on crazyengineers, Prachi. Tell us how you discovered this website and what motivated you to join? We look forward to your active contribution here.
Ankita Katdare
Ankita Katdare · Nov 14, 2012
Rank A1 - PRO
prachi nigam
Hello........everyone ,myself prachi nigam from Agra.I just now completed my software engineer course and now i appear for oracle.as i m looking for job.now keen to know what new going on in technology,so i join u all.i m hard-work person.
Hello Prachi, Welcome to the world of CrazyEngineers. Keep posting and keep visiting here regularly.
It's good to have you here!
prachi nigam
prachi nigam · Nov 17, 2012
Rank E2 - BEGINNER
Thank u all for welcome me.as i m searching some information regarding window 8 in Google Ur website flash many time.in this way i came to know about Ur website.i use Ur website because the information as i was searching found in Ur website.

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up