introduction about myself

Hello........everyone ,myself prachi nigam from Agra.I just now completed my software engineer course and now i appear for oracle.as i m looking for job.now keen to know what new going on in technology,so i join u all.i m hard-work person.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to have you on crazyengineers, Prachi. Tell us how you discovered this website and what motivated you to join? We look forward to your active contribution here.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    prachi nigam
    Hello........everyone ,myself prachi nigam from Agra.I just now completed my software engineer course and now i appear for oracle.as i m looking for job.now keen to know what new going on in technology,so i join u all.i m hard-work person.
    Hello Prachi, Welcome to the world of CrazyEngineers. Keep posting and keep visiting here regularly.
    It's good to have you here!
  • prachi nigam
    prachi nigam
    Thank u all for welcome me.as i m searching some information regarding window 8 in Google Ur website flash many time.in this way i came to know about Ur website.i use Ur website because the information as i was searching found in Ur website.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone My computer's hard disk has already 4 partitions : one for the system, one for HP tools, one for recovery and another one which is C: . I...
Hi , my name is Hossam ,I'm Egyptian and i'm a student at FCIS faculty
myself anubhav raturi.i am a btech student and want to become a uccessful software engg as well as proffessional.
Hi everyone! I am Madhumithra from Tamilnadu in INDIA doing my third year Electronics and Instrumentation. I found about CrazyEngineers when i was in google search.My hope about the crazy...
Being a content creator for the web is a wonderful, yet a difficult job. You get to be creative and enjoy the perks like no one else can, but it...