introductio

hi,

here is tanu dev ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Tanu. Tell us how did you discover CrazyEngineers? Why a sad face in your introduction? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Tanu!
    Do say more about you... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Tanu Dev
    Tanu Dev
    hi,

i m frm delhi i currently working in it company as a SEO
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Welcome to CE family!!!
    be happy dude. you have big scope here.
  • Tanu Dev
    Tanu Dev
    thanx yes i feel that i will really enjoy ce
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Tanu Dev
    Tanu Dev
    godfather
    Welcome to CE.
    thanks godfather, how r u
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Core Temp File Size: 1333 CPU temperature monitor utilizes the Windows 7 taskbar. CoreTemp helped me save my computer and avoid an unnecessary and costly upgrade to a whole new...
there are so many keyboard shortcuts which help you to get fast and press less number of key and use of mouse like create new folder,restart,shutdown,send to etc: Computer Tips...
Narayana Murthy - the Indian Tech Icon today spread sensation on the TV channels by saying that low-level bribing should be legalized. Murthy is backing up the idea presented by...
I've been using iPad 2 for last few days and found out that the device is excellent -but typing with the virtual keyboard is real pain in the a$$. I...
Deus Ex Machina is a national level technical symposium event organized by Mechanical Engineering Events at the fest are: Nitro Car War-O-Race Angry Bots Machinist Esplorazione Contraption Paper Presentation Albatross...