Introducing myself!

Hi everybody
I am Amol Agarwal and I am a final year student Electronics & communication engineering. I am living in Udaipur and this city has enchanted me with it's charm and beauty. I am passionate about audio engineering, embedded systems and Investing. I am always fascinated by the innovations happening in the technical universe and enjoy reading them. I joined crazy engineers because I think it's a cool place to hang around and learn something new each day.
During the last 2 years, I have done internships with BSNL, TCS and Tata Power all of which taught me different realities.
I am a humble person and rarely get angry. I love travelling and it is my dream to travel to different nations and absorb the beauty before I die. Starting something of my own is also on my list. It my aim to do something for the upliftment of the underprivileged. Let's see how things unfold..so wish me luck😀

Thanks for your patience! I really appreciate it.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I had to scratch my head for almost 20 minutes on this. I imported Vue.js from the production CDN and was wondering why does the vue dev-tools chrome extension not...
The work we do is always not as interesting as we want it to be. Sometimes we lose the zeal to work on it and sometimes the work speaks of...
NASA keeps striving for improvements in commercial aircraft, as evidenced by its deeper push into X-Plane research with Aurora Flight Sciences. Are Bigger Planes the Future of Commercial Flight?
Xiaomi has ruled over India for a long period, all thanks to its budget-oriented smartphones that pack tons of feature. Under a decent price category, Redmi Note 4, one of...
My first encounter with the 'stage', I remember, was in the 7th grade and ever since I have absolutely fallen in love with it. The shiny mikes, scripts, the ceremonial...