introducing myself

name: vignesh
branch: electrical and electronics engineering
hobbies: to explore science and apply it to make miracles
I joined crazy engineers because: I thought this was a fun method for learning and updating my knowledge.I find it beyond my level of knowledge but I think I will get used to it sooner and learn the most from this site.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Fujitsu has announced an innovative liquid cooling heat pipe that can be deployed in compact electronic devices like smartphones or tablets. Liquid cooling systems have existed for desktop class personal...
Honda Cars India is definitely proud of its four-wheeler sedan Honda City, which sells like hot cakes all acroos the country. It has announced a new version of the car...
Pepper Media is a technology-driven digital media company founded by Radhakrishnan Ramachandran in the year 2013. Pepper Media aims to be the largest independent online video production and distribution hub...
Cyanogen’s take on Android Lollipop, Cyanogen OS 12 will be rolling out to OnePlus One smartphones today. Even though, Cyanogen and OnePlus are currently in strained relationship they are not...
In the year 2013, a team of researchers set out to use the world's most powerful digital camera (a 570-megapixel imaging device) to create maps of the dark matter in...