Introducing myself

Hello Everyone.

I am a 32 years old living in Sydney Australia and joined this forum to find some answers and new ideas.

Cheers to everyone!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello!

Welcome to CE! We hope you will find everything you're looking for. Looking forward to your posts!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Good day, mate! ๐Ÿ˜€

Hope you'll have a good time here in CE!
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    tiberiu_m1
    Hello Everyone.

I am a 32 years old living in Sydney Australia and joined this forum to find some answers and new ideas.

Cheers to everyone!
    We are waiting for your questions. Tell you some thing? We are masters in answering ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Greetings to everyone! I am a new member of this forum and I would like to take this opportunity to say Hello to everyone who read my message. I am...
๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• pls help me in desiding seminar topics in IT for my final year seminar plsssssssss suggest me good topics as soon as possibal:sshhh::sshhh:
CEans, He's pulling the strings from behind the scenes. You'd typically find him spamming biggest personalities associated with the world of engineering, working on multi- million dollar deals, flaunting his...
hi... i'm new to crazyengineers... heard this s too exciting...๐Ÿ˜› happy to b a part of this !
i m doin ma final yr in ECE branch.. i wish to do a project in the fields related wid it.. i really don have any idea.. please help me...i...