Introducing 'Internship, Training and Certifications' Section on CE-Forum

Hello Engineers,

We've always had hundreds of queries for summer internships, trainings and certifications on the CE-Forum. Lots of engineering students and working professionals have doubts or queries related to these topics.

[​IMG]We're happy to introduce a separate section to discuss all of these.

Check out: Internship | Training | Certifications

Our aim is to make it easier for students to find the relevant information and keep all this important data at one place. We hope you find it useful and convenient.

Feel free to discuss and share on the forum.

- CrazyEngineers Team

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today morning, about 150 thousand Gmail account holders were shocked to find out that their emails, google chats and attachments were all gone. Google has explained that less than 0.08%...
I remember few years ago, I had a discussion with few of my friends about Google being evil and using its monopoly to make or break businesses. Let's face it,...
Mark Chapman CEans, The Crazy Engineers working on Bloodhound SSC project are working on something that may seem impossible. The team comprising of the most revered engineers from various engineering...
Cloud Computing seems to be the buzzword for today's techies. If you don't know what cloud computing is, you can read our articles on Cloud Computing here and here. Chances...
Samsung's going bullish on the tablets. They launched the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 at the MWC 2011 and now ready to launch the...