Introduce Yourself- Template (Look Here First)

Hello CEans!

Please use this template in your introduction -

Introduction Template
Version 1.1
Date: Nov 25, 2006.

โ€‹

Sections marked '*' are mandatory ๐Ÿ˜ -

Name:

*Engineering Trade:

*Occupation
: (Student|Working|Self-Employed|Unemployed; details please!)

Work Experience
: (if applicable)

*Hobbies & Interests
:

*Aim in life
: (if applicable ๐Ÿ˜ )

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: Yeh, tell everyone!

-The Big K-

Tutorial:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    New members!

New members!

We would like to know about you! Tell the world about yourself. We have a template to make introduction easier for you ๐Ÿ˜€ .

So what are you waiting for? Burp! & Let it out ! ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Locking this thread so that the new introductions do not start in this thread. ๐Ÿ˜€

Feel free to start new thread for each new introduction!

-The Big K-
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    New CEans ๐Ÿ˜

Take a moment to tell us about yourselves. We are going to be together for infinite time. That's why its important that you shout about 'yourself' at the top of your voice!

Get started!

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I will admit to being a fairly big fan of animated movies. Probably comes from the fact that I grew up with classic Chuck Jones (Roadrunner, et al) and Warner...
I think I can manage that. Don't expect me to take it too seriously, though... Name: Bruce Lane Engineering Trade: Electronics (specializing in RF and telecommunications). Occupation: Electronics engineering tech,...
Okay, we have threads on Astrology & Telepathy. I'm starting a discussion on Hypnotism. ๐Ÿ˜• Have you seen the famous hypnotist Paul McKenna performing on stage? All he does is...
Hi Everyone! I'm posting on behalf of my friend who is in search of a job. He is an experienced Java developer. Which is the best job search engine around?...
Hello CEans! I hope that this post will be useful to all. Please follow these pointers while posting questions in 'Help Me!' section- 1. Title your thread appropriately: - Thread...