Introduce myself

Name:Iswarya

*Engineering Trade:BE-CSE

*Occupation
:Student

*Aim in life
:want to be a project team leader

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: I need 2 clear my doubts and help for my projects

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. Have a nice time here.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi Iswarya, Welcome to CE.
    Feel free to take part in discussions and be an active member of the community.
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    bharathi ish
    Name:Iswarya
    Can we know the meaning of "Iswarya"? Is it just another way of spelling Aishwarya?

Welcome to CE 😀
  • bharathi ish
    bharathi ish
    s sure

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hie Frnds 😀 Im Vish n i just passed diploma Computer Engineering and now i want 2 apply for degree and available Streams are Computer Engineering Computer Science & Engineering....
CEans, I'm happy to announce a new feature on CrazyEngineers - thread prefixes. We now have the ability to add a 'prefix' in the thread to make it easier to...
Quora can be a great place to get professional answers to your professional questions, but 'Answer Underground' is a place for professional answers to hmm, the unprofessional questions. The app...
Hi seniors, Is there anybody to provide information about career after VIT Mtech CAD/CAM...please tell me the present placement scenario...avg packages ...highest and lowest of the same....thanks inh advance please...
I know a lot of you already have secured a job with leading companies in your countries. I, however, want to know what you inner voice says about your 'readiness'...