Introduce my self

Hello My Self Sonu Kumar , And I m A student Of BCA WIth the Institute of IIMIT.
I love doing Any tricks of MY PC
SO plzz give the trics to show my frndzz . I m The BEst

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE. Tell us how did you discover this website on the Internet and what motivated you to join? Be an active member here and contribute to all the interesting discussions in various sections of CrazyEngineers community.

For tips and tricks, you may check out this discussion in our CS/IT/Networking engineering section: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hiii frnds 😀 dis s spandana...m done wid my btech n in search of a job..i would love to exchange my ideas wid all of u...😀​
With Googl'e new release of hangout captions, people who are deaf or Hearing-impaired, Hangouts group video chats can now follow the conversation through live captions. Google’s Technical Program Manager for...
In this spring season, rather we must say before holiday season. Google is going to phaseout following applications: Google Mini, Google Talk Chatback, Google Video (20 Aug 2012), Symbian Search...
hiiiii i m pooja,and i m doing my 3rd yr b.tech wid electrical engineering branch... i just wan to make a model for my final yr ,plz do suggest some...
i have no working experience, give me chance to involve and get some for our goods 😀