CrazyEngineers
  • kc7gr
    kc7gr

MemberAug 8, 2006

Intro? You want an intro?

I think I can manage that. Don't expect me to take it too seriously, though...

Name: Bruce Lane

Engineering Trade: Electronics (specializing in RF and telecommunications).

Work Experience: Jack of all trades, master of none.

Hobbies & Interests: Amateur (ham) radio, electronics, computers and networking (especially data forensics and security), exotic animal care and training, falconry, travel, feeding (and watching) wild crows, ultralight aircraft, British comedy, Miyazaki films, scifi and fantasy (reading and writing), and anything else that happens to catch my interest at any given moment.

I would add that all the above, and the below, is subject to change without notice.

Aim in life: To keep everyone I meet guessing, and give them the inspiration to question EVERYthing (including established 'authority'). ;-)

I joined CrazyEngineers because:

It's yet another venue where I'll have opportunities to see if I can make others go 'eh?' (including Canadians, though they already know how to do that quite well). 😁

Remember, there's no mold like an old mold.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 8, 2006

Amazing introduction, kc7gr 😁 !

Welcome to the CE Forums.

-The Big K-
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • crook

MemberAug 8, 2006

😁 Welcome Bruce.

Aim in life: To keep everyone I meet guessing, and give them the inspiration to question EVERYthing (including established 'authority'). :wink:
    😒

Crook.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register