Intro? You want an intro?

I think I can manage that. Don't expect me to take it too seriously, though...

Name: Bruce Lane

Engineering Trade: Electronics (specializing in RF and telecommunications).

Work Experience: Jack of all trades, master of none.

Hobbies & Interests: Amateur (ham) radio, electronics, computers and networking (especially data forensics and security), exotic animal care and training, falconry, travel, feeding (and watching) wild crows, ultralight aircraft, British comedy, Miyazaki films, scifi and fantasy (reading and writing), and anything else that happens to catch my interest at any given moment.

I would add that all the above, and the below, is subject to change without notice.

Aim in life: To keep everyone I meet guessing, and give them the inspiration to question EVERYthing (including established 'authority'). ;-)

I joined CrazyEngineers because:

It's yet another venue where I'll have opportunities to see if I can make others go 'eh?' (including Canadians, though they already know how to do that quite well). ๐Ÿ˜

Remember, there's no mold like an old mold.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Amazing introduction, kc7gr ๐Ÿ˜ !

Welcome to the CE Forums.

-The Big K-
  • crook
    crook
    ๐Ÿ˜ Welcome Bruce.

Aim in life: To keep everyone I meet guessing, and give them the inspiration to question EVERYthing (including established 'authority'). :wink:
    ๐Ÿ˜’

Crook.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Okay, we have threads on Astrology & Telepathy. I'm starting a discussion on Hypnotism. ๐Ÿ˜• Have you seen the famous hypnotist Paul McKenna performing on stage? All he does is...
Hi Everyone! I'm posting on behalf of my friend who is in search of a job. He is an experienced Java developer. Which is the best job search engine around?...
Hello CEans! I hope that this post will be useful to all. Please follow these pointers while posting questions in 'Help Me!' section- 1. Title your thread appropriately: - Thread...
hi.... try this puzzle there are two solutions containing water & milk in the ratio 1:4 & 1:5. now they mixed. so what is the ratio of water & milk...
Multiplication by all 9's wherein multiplicant being of equal no. of digits as of multiplier. Solved eg below. 2148 * 9999 = 21477852 - This is solved just in fraction...