INTRO OF A NEW MEMBER OF YOUR GROUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, this is bose fromchennai ! i am a EEE student doing my final year in new prince college chennai. i am trying to do some interesting, unique and useful project which would be new and as well as useful 2 the people! 😀
i am in the search of doing a project in conversion of sound to an electrical energy if anyone interested in doing the same project please share your ideas with me !😀

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE community. Its good to have you here. You can discuss the technical details of your project idea in this section -
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a Civil Engineering Student (scheduled to graduate on the 27th of July 2012). I studied at The Copperbelt University in Zambia and my favorite course has always been...
I've chosen the topic 'Bicycle powered cell phone charger' as my final year engineering project. Can someone suggest few ideas on how to go about this project?
Hey Friends.. Okay so here is the thing.. I am a Computer Engineering student from Gujarat. currently waiting for the 6th semester result. By God's grace i have managed to...
hey guys im doing my final year project..i thinking of developing password manager.. what are the things can be enhanced from current password manager????any suggestion???
This project is aimed to help the patients seeking for fresh blood at a particular location. Abstract: The clients in the project are not interested in blood stocking instead, we...