Intex Turbo Selfie+ and Ultra 4000i Feature Phones Now Available

Intex Technologies has taken a break from launching new Aqua range of smartphones and delved into the feature phone market this valentine’s day with two new handsets. The Intex Turbo Selfie+ and Ultra 4000i were unveiled today with new and exciting features. The Intex Turbo Selfie+ is one of the few feature phones in the market to sport a selfie camera. The Intex Ultra 4000i is a feature phone with a 4000mAh battery which also serves as a power bank for other smartphones. The Intex Selfie+ and Ultra 4000i have been priced at Rs. 1,490 and Rs. 1,790 respectively. Both handsets offer 23 languages, wireless FM, 1000 capacity phonebook, GPRS and WAP support with smart dual SIM capabilities.

Intex Turbo Selfie+

The Intex Turbo Selfie+ has a 2.4inch TFT display with a QVGA (240 x 320 pixels) resolution. The Intex Turbo Selfie+ has an internal memory of just 34.5KB but don’t worry as you get microSD card support of up to 64GB. The Intex Turbo Selfie+ has two cameras, one on the rear with flash and another on the front. Sadly the company fails to mention the resolution of the cameras. We are guessing it is not particularly high resolution. The connectivity options on the Intex Turbo Selfie+ include Bluetooth 2.1, GPRS and microUSB. The Intex Turbo Selfie+ is powered by a 1450mAh battery that can last for 350 hours on standby and offer 13 hours of talk time.

Intex Ultra 4000i

The Intex Ultra 4000i has a big flash light powered by 6 LEDs. The Intex Ultra 4000i has a slightly large 2.8inch TFT QVGA resolution display. It has the same paltry internal memory coupled with microSD card support of up to 64GB. The Intex Ultra 4000i has the same connectivity features as the Turbo Selfie+. The Intex Ultra 4000i is powered by a 4000mAh battery that gives whopping 1000 hours of standby and 35 hours of talk time. The Intex Ultra 4000i has a rear camera with an unknown resolution.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

PAL-V, a Dutch vehicle manufacturer, led the development of flying cars since decades and has finally revealed commercial models available for everyone to buy. According to the manufacturer, flying capabilities...
As the world’s largest gathering for the mobile industry, The Mobile World Congress 2017 (MWC) draws nearer, the buzz surrounding launch of new smartphones has started gathering momentum. Japanese smartphone...
Say Hi to two latest sports cars from German luxury car maker Porsche, the 718 Boxster and the 718 Cayman. With the launch of the new 718 series in India,...
I need 1 HP motor run with UPS Kindly inform the UPS Capacity and number of Batteries.
Straws are one of those few things which have worked perfectly since ages, without any requirement of design variations. Clearly, McDonald’s has a totally different take on it. On 15th...