Intex Launches LED TVs In India - Price Starts At Rs. 7499

Intex technologies has announced a range of LED TVs in India, with price ranging from Rs. 7499 to Rs. 12499. The three introductory models that have been launched are LE23HDR06-VT13 (23 inches); LE20HDR05-VT13 (20 inches) and LED 1601 ME13 (16 inches). Each of these TV sets are HD ready with USB Video playback feature, HDMI inputs, 10W stereo speakers, reduced response time, digital noise filters etc.

Nidhi Markanday, DGM, Business & Operations at Intex Technologies India said that the LED TV market in India is expanding and the demand is expected to only grow in the next few years. The models Intex has launched are aimed at price conscious consumers who're looking to LED TVs but don't want to break bank.

intex-tv-led

Each of the models has 1 USB, 1 HDMI input port for easy connectivity and supports multi-format music via USB. The TV sets are also equipped with Eye Safe T Matrix technology developed by Intex Center For Design & Development for better TV view experience. The technology eliminates lags and offers faster response time resulting into better viewing experience to users. Other notable features include auto channel-search, auto volume leveler, digital noise reduction, sleep timer, headphone port & wide viewing angles.

All of the models are protected with 1 year of warranty through company's 500+ service outlets throughout India. The TVs have been made available with over 12000 distributors and retail outlets all over the country.

We could not get the actual photos of the models. We hope to receive a review model so that we can give you our first hand experience with these LED TV sets.

Via: INTEX PR

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Can't say anything right now about performance,reliability & picture quality.
    But from the specifications & cost; these LED TV's can be hit among the small sized rooms & for the family with tight budget.
    I would like to check out this TV in the store though.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    The only attraction is the Eye Safe T matrix tech a new thing to watch out for

Just a 10W speaker Music listeners will prefer better But most have sound boomers in their house

Nice package overall if there are no hinges it is a fair game

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CAT - one of the most important MBA entrance exams in India is also the most difficult to crack. Let's start collecting Android or iOS apps that the students can...
I know the basic difference, I want to know where, when & under which condition partial differentiation is used 7 under which condition differentiation is used ? What is the...
I'm already fed up of reading the rumors about the new, cheaper iPhone being developed by Apple. It's just a matter of few weeks (I guess) that Apple will launch...
This upcoming film called 'Gravity' from Alfonso Cuaron is definitely a 'must watch'. Check the trailer below - Sandra Bullock gets 'thrown away' into the big black space out there....
Telecom Regulatory Authority of India has shown green signal to mass porting of corporate mobile numbers using MNP aka 'Mobile Number Portability' facility, which it launched a few months ago....