Intex Aqua Speed HD Features Sashakt App Designed For Women's Safety

Intex Technologies has been steadily building its Android smartphone portfolio in India and to pump up the competition even further it has launched a new phone titled Intex Aqua Speed HD that will cost you Rs. 8,999. According to the makers, one of the USPs of this phone are its two apps - MS One Drive and Sashakt, that will come installed with the device on purchase. Featuring the slightly older Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS out of the box, this Intex phone wants to cater to your processing needs with a 1.3 GHz quad core processor and storage in the form of 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The phone's glistening 4.7 inch screen comes with HD resolution IPS display well protected with the DragonTrail glass. Weighing just 120 gms, the phone comes with a 1700 mAh battery and two SIM card slots (WCDMA/GSM).

On the smartphone's rear end, you will find a 8 megapixel camera, whereas a 5 megapixel snapper sits comfortably on top of the front screen. As for the user's connectivity needs, there's Bluetooth and Wi-FI support and the phone's battery can be rejuvenated with USB charging. With One Drive cloud store service, users can log-in to their Microsoft accounts to get 50 GB of free storage access for the first two years.

Intex-aqua-speed-hd-smartphone

Now let's see how the new app called Sashakt, that comes pre-installed with the Intex Aqua Speed HD smartphone, is useful for women. The app lets the users set an emergency number, which will be sent a message along with the location of the user in case of a problematic situation. Other than that the Speed HD phone comes with a bundle of new features such as new User Interface icons, Air Shuffle function, Smart Awake, customized notification bar and Hot Knot. Available in three different colors - White, Silver and Sea Blue, the phone has already gone on sale through select stores.

What are your thoughts on the arrival of the newest Intex smartphone? Share with us in comments below.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've seen a huge jump in people starting up businesses to offer Grocery (Kirana) online to Indians. I'm not sure if the eCommerce model holds any promise; but it surely...
According to ASSOCHAM, 42.5% of all the corporate employees in India are suffering from depression or general anxiety disorder. Some of the biggest contributors of stress among Indian employees are...
Audi is all set to dazzle Indian roads as the company's management has declared the launch of its 5 different models, one each month starting this month. The first one...
The name's "Redstone"! Microsoft's engineers seem to have named the next major upgrade to Windows 10 likely to be released next year. While we all are waiting for Windows 10...
I have recently done a survey where I have mapped the quality of the soil versus mineral contents in it. As a result, I have got some tabular data where...