Intex Aqua i4+ Priced At Rs. 7600 In India Is The New Android This Year End

After a series of smartphone launches in 2013, Intex Technologies - the Indian smartphone brand is looking to end the year with another one. Today, Intex has unveiled a new smartphone called the Intex Aqua i4+ in its Aqua range of phones. The Intex Aqua i4+ is the successor to the company's previous model Aqua i4. Intex Aqua i4+ is likely to face stiff competition from other budget phones from Xolo and Micromax among others. Let us take a look at the various features and tech specs of this smartphone.

Powered by a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, the Intex Aqua i4+ features Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system and a 5-inch IPS display with 480x854 pixels (FWVGA) resolution. The phone is a Dual-SIM one with GSM+GSM and dual standby support. On the storage front, the phone talks of 512MB of RAM, a 4GB inbuilt storage that can be expanded up to 32GB with the help of a microSD card. On the rear end of the camera, you will find an 8-megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash as well as a 1.3-megapixel front-facing one. On the Intex Aqua i4+ tech specs sheet, we find that the phone cum phablet packs a 2000mAh battery inside it.

intex-aqua-i4โ€‹

Speaking about the launch, Sanjay Kumar Kalirona, Business Head- Mobile, Intex Technologies said, "Intex Aqua i4+ is yet another endeavour from Intex to meet the expectations of today's consumer in terms of design and performance. With its impressive specifications and features, Aqua i4+ promises to be a smart and powerful smartphone capable of providing smooth user-experience." Among the range of connectivity options that this phablet brings, there's Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPRS, EDGE, GPS/ AGPS and 3G. The Intex Aqua i4+ features a host of sensors that include motion sensor, light sensor and proximity sensor.

The predecessor of this phone i.e the - Intex Aqua i4 has tech specs that say - there's a 5 inch display with FWVGA resolution, a 1.2 GHz dual core processor and Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean as the operating system. The phone sports an 8 megapixel rear camera with flash and 1.3 megapixel front facing camera and offers 3G, WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0 terms of connectivity options. The phone features a plethora of pre-loaded apps such as such as Matrabhasha, Intex life box, Intex Play and Hungama. Whereas the Intex Aqua i4+ phone features some pre-installed popular instant messaging apps such as WeChat and OLX along with 5 GB of free cloud storage through an Intex Cloud app. Available in Pearl Blue and Pearl White colors, Aqua i4+ will be available across 40,000 plus retail outlets, Inext Squares (exclusive retail stores), hypermarkets and e-commerce portals soon. The official price in India tag on the phone is Rs. 7,600. Among the range of Intex Aqua phones we covered, the prominent ones were Intex Aqua HD & Intex Aqua i4 Specs, Features & Price In India - Everything Looks Impressive, then there was #-Link-Snipped-# and Intex Aqua i7 Has 1080p Display For Your Viewing Pleasures. as well as the mid-budget Intex Aqua i6 - The 5-inch Mid-Budget Android Smartphone's Price & Specs.

We think that for the price that it is offered at Intex Aqua i4+ could appeal to a lot of people. What do you think about the phone's features? Share with us in comments below.

Replies

• rohanrockxxx
    rohanrockxxx
    this will be the last device they will produce i guess,as things will drastically change after moto g launches on 18th jab ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I think Moto G won't drastically change anything.
    The new era will rise only after Project Ara or Phonebloks will release their modulos & endoskeletons for users.
    I am so eager to wait for that day, when normal smartphones will be replaced by endos & skeletons.
  • rohanrockxxx
    rohanrockxxx
    Abhishek Rawal
    I think Moto G won't drastically change anything.
    The new era will rise only after Project Ara or Phonebloks will release their modulos & endoskeletons for users.
    I am so eager to wait for that day, when normal smartphones will be replaced by endos & skeletons.

We were comparing 2 devices in the same price range bro ๐Ÿ˜€
    Anyways Phoneblocks is under motorollas dev team,so yes we can expect something from them.
    i am looking forward for the google glass ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    MotoG which is priced US$179 is around INR 12000 (converted as per current rate), but I don't think Moto G will be anything less than INR 15,000.
    Here, Intex offers it's device at range of INR 8000. I don't see how Moto G & Intex Aqua i4+ is in same price range.
  • rohanrockxxx
    rohanrockxxx
    Abhishek Rawal
    US$179 is around INR 12000, but I don't think Moto G will be anything less than INR 15,000.
    Here, Intex offers it's device at range of INR 8000. I don't see how Moto G & Intex Aqua i4+ is in same price range.
    Price is not confirmed yet.i hope its around 10-12k.still a better option then buying intex for just 1 year working warranty(I DONT HAVE TO TALK ABOUT ITS AFTER-SALE SERVICE),with ics,cheap screen with a lagging processor ๐Ÿ˜”

xolo devices are better then Intex anytime compared in the cheap low budget range ๐Ÿ˜€
  • rohanrockxxx
    rohanrockxxx
    not to forget the low ram,lol pathetic feature ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Let's wait for official announcement of Moto G price in India. But I am quite sure, that Indian market are so inclined towards Samsung,Apple,Nokia & Micromaxx that this awesome device will go unnoticed.

Moto is undoubtedly better than Intex, Xolo or anyother local Android devices, but i am talking about 'price' in this debate & I see no logic in comparing Aqua with G, since MotoG will not be under 15K. It'll be best deal if it will be priced under 15K, period!

What about Oppo devices in India ? I like CM more than Stock Android due to their awesome tweaks & features.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    All the low-medium budget phones like XOLO, Intex, micromax are releasing with dual sim and trying to lure consumers with big screen and heavy batteries. Do you think that this strategy is gonna work in any manner?

I personally believe that XOLO and intex are producing some better devices.

Here I second @#-Link-Snipped-# that indian market is heavily inclined towards Samsung, Nokia and now Micromax that any other device have to fight a lot to register the presence.

-CB
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Anil Jain
    I personally believe that XOLO and intex are producing some better devices
    This could be debate able question.
    Which local Indian company make better devices ? Xolo, Micromaxx, Intex or any other ?
    Only the users of these devices can give better answer.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please give me the suggestion for the Mini project ..please help me out...
I was just wondering that how many CEan's use Facebook on regular basis? If Yes, can you make sure to like the CrazyEngineers Fan page there to help CE spread...
There may be many views about the justification for the (naturally) astronomical amounts spent on space research. However, everyone will grant that the view from up there is superb. Here...
Gamers, Valve's steam is celebrating 'Steam Holiday Sales' for Christmas holidays. Grab your favourite game at cheapest price & discount so huge that you will regret missing it. Today's Offer...
The humble mailbox is about to get a whole lot smarter with the advent of Mr. Postman. The project conceived and developed by Simple Elements LLC is a Wi-Fi enabled,...