Interview with Seth Godin - The Linchpin & Being Indispensable

CEans,

Engineer turned world's #1 marketer, Seth Godin is on CE to tell you how to be indispensable. How to do your job more effectively and draw your own map in the system that's a mess.

Seth challenges you to discover the genius in you!

Check out Seth Godin's small talk on CrazyEngineers:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    wow! nice one indeed. All I observe in such small talks is thier advice to be different, to venture out and try out soemthing new. No harm if we fail πŸ˜€

P.S :I cant stop wondering if our Kidakaka would be featured in Small talk given his ibelieve company and its motivation 😁
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I liked this quote the most...

Charisma doesn’t make you a leader, leading gives you charisma!
    WOW !!! superb interview...

-CB
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Go make something happen πŸ˜€

This is what I liked the most!!

Fantastic Interview!!

Yeah Durga I hope we soon will see kida in small talk πŸ˜€
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Great interview!! πŸ˜€
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    it is worth to read...
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    in btw, what is mean by the word linchpin

all the best Kidakaka,
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    I think we have a shortage of people will to do art, to be brave and to fail (often).
    unacceptable one, but the truth πŸ˜€
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Great interview....
    I must say these interviews forced to think again "what we are? and what we can?"
    Thanks to ce.
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    GREAT INTRERVIEW i must say

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All, I develop an ASP.NET website for free users, they can post question without sign-up. How to get IP from client and block the spammers? Thank you _________________ _Jason...
I am in need of a sensible software for fluid flow problem... I want to make a modification in Disc brake in bike... So please help me....... please suggest any...
im earnest, i have decide to do a mini project.but im nt aware of the topic...i need suggestions which must be easy to present.fire alarm is my suggestion,wat u think?..but...
i m in 4th sem Electronics and Communications engg. in india k all i need is, some suggestions on Op-amp projects if u got any ideas throw 'em on meπŸ˜›,
Is there anyone here good at finding recurrence formulas in algorithm design? Or with a good grasp of a logarithmic series like: a[sub]n[/sub] = a[sub]n-1[/sub] + a[sub]n-2[/sub]? Like how a...