Interview with a student from The National University of Singapore!

Hi guys it's Shaf from EngineeringBecause again. Today we've got an article I think you'll all enjoy (especially you Big K). It's about an Indian student who went to university in both Singapore and Germany. He compares his experiences in education and interesting projects he's worked on. I really do hope you guys like this one!

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any body tell me what is the inverse z-transform of (1-a)/(1-az(inverse)) Thanks
if i reciprocate the rotot (magnet) instead of rotating in between coil of copper wire....then shell i get electricity... if yes, then please somebody tell me how much thw area...
I will be creating a iFrame Static HTML Facebook Landing Page for CrazyEngineers Fans page. I need some best template suggestions, ideas or any other advice regarding writing the HTML...
Google accidentally posted following video and then quickly removed it. The video shows the next redesign of Gmail with new cool features. Take a look at following video - [video=youtube;aF2I8c3fNQs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aF2I8c3fNQs[/video]...
OCZ has released the 1 TB laptop SSD which is first of its kind in the industry. The SSD is based on new Indilinx Everest Controller. It has a nice...