Intersting Twitter Statistics

Twitter announced following statistics:

• Twitter has 105,779,710 registered users.
  • It gets 300,000 new users a day.
  • It receives 180 Million Unique visitors a month.
  • And 75% of traffic comes from outside of Twitter.com
Quite interesting, huh? How many of you are on twitter? You can share every post here on CE through twitter. Just click on the twitter button at the bottom of the post you wish to share and get going 😉

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello fellow engineers! Announcing the new release of our clipboard manager (Coppy). Coppy - Multi-copy/paste software I'd like you to use it, it's much better than the first version with...
Facebook has opened its second office in Singapore, the first one was opened in Hyderabad India. Twitter has said that more than 70% of its total traffic comes from outside...
I have been noticing this from quite a long time. Whenever any of the browser is idle for a very long time, say 30/40 mins, it hangs and a refresh...
The stage is all set for the launch of the first flight-testing of indigenous cryogenic engine on homespun rocket, Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-D3), from the Satish Dhawan Space Centre...
hai.... Everybody... I want to do my M.E in Tamil Nadu. Please any one, suggest a list of good Engineering colleges/ Universities for pursuing the course. Now I am doing...