Hi ,
I want to try for an internship this summer in some company
Can some one guide me in this ?

I am in 6th sem of CSE studying at Bangalore

Thanks for all your help in advance .

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Brother ..you should better search on google for companies that can provide you training.
  • blah_blah
    blah_blah
    I am trying on that too

But does anyone knows any company specifically ?
  • blah_blah
    blah_blah
    Can you show me a successful resume internship so that I can apply with that ?
  • gohm
    gohm
    A quick net search revealed this website with tips on constructing a proper internship letter. I am sure there are more helpful sites.
    Internship application cover letter example
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    gohm
    A quick net search revealed this website with tips on constructing a proper internship letter. I am sure there are more helpful sites.
    Internship application cover letter example
    Thanks for sharing
    Really useful site.
  • blah_blah
    blah_blah
    Anyone knows any companies in Bangalore or anywhere else ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends.. im using yahoo messenger version 9..i changed my broadband connection few days back and now as i try to video chat my cam refuses to connect.. i cant...
hey please advice me what to do after b.tech gmat or gre
Hi all! I'm having a problem. You see I have this project to do, which involves creating a digital keyboard. It wen ok so far, but and my teacher wants...
Can anyone answer this basic dilemma please? I have a 1 F capacitor with 1 V across it. I have a second capacitor with no charge, V = 0, same...
Our generator, who art in the group, give us this day our daily cube. And forgive our trespasses into the Moebius domain, but lead us to the identity, and not...